Grrr Linux

Tom Adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Tue Jul 30 16:53:03 CEST 2013

Ok, I've had it with linux.
Every time after an upgrade my system is no longer working. By the time
I got everything working like I want, my kernel is no longer supported
and I'm back to off. I considered not upgrading anymore, but than a new
version of Ardour comes around, not working on my system. Even worse, if
you want ardour free, you need to compile it yourself.  WTF. You need to
be one of those IT geniuses to cope with Linux. I'm just a plain
chemical engineer, and there is no chemistry left between me and linux.

So I'm ditching linux. Back to windows, uch...
I need to solve the sloppy midi timing (one of the good things in linux)
and found the innerclock sync gen LE.
http://www.innerclocksystems.com/New%20ICS%20Sync-Gen%20V2.html
Anyone used one of these? Any thoughts.
I hear good things about it on the sequentix forum... If this thing can
get the cirklon and live sync'ed, I'll pay!

Cheers,
ToAd