Latest Mix

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Sun Jul 28 14:41:29 CEST 2013

On 28/07/13 12:08, deeplfo wrote:
> So, I am trying to hussle a gig from here:
>
> http://www.laszlobar.com/
>
> in San Fran.  They show movies with no sound,

hah! cool. a friend of mine once had a gig splicing film
clips (scratch video) for a similar-looking joint in london,
some years ago. in retrospect it was one of the most creative
ways of working with music i've encountered. kindof a constant
reframing, teasingly reconstructing a narrative in some kind
counterpoint to the often well-known bits of film. every once
in a while he couldn't resist a bit of apocalypse now, and it'd
be spliced with either something incredibly cheesy, or deeply
absurd, either way giving it some new resonance of the moment.

> http://www.mixcloud.com/deeplfo/big-laszlo/

go go go...

Tony (HB)