Music Party Wageningen

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Wed Jul 24 08:59:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

About to set the plans this week. The plan is to combine it with a mini vacation with the family. We're going to London for a few days and when the rest are going back to Sweden I'll head for NL, probably on wednesday. Haven't set the plans for wednesday/thursday yet but I'm planning to get to Wageningen either thursday or friday.

Who else is coming? Any (night)slots left at your place Gert?

I'm not planning for a performance. I would not have a chance preparing for it, since I'll be working like a dog until sep 27 when my current client contract ends.

Looking forward!

/Micke