Logic Pro X

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 03:06:49 CEST 2013

If anyone has a motu 828mkII and using logicX let me know if it's working ok for you. For some reason the combo is making my computer seize up and most of the time crash the whole machine while producing a high pitch whine (if I use the internal audio no problem). I though it might be my recently fixed computer but Live is still working with it without problems.