Aurora update

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Sun Jan 27 14:08:23 CET 2013

Paul, this is going to be a great sounding synth!
Q: is this a single wave store per shape which you transpose or is it more of them (e.g. one each ocatve),
spread over the audio range as to avoid too many artifacts?
m.

hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist