Goths love a Bargain

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 17:29:20 CET 2013

Hey Paul

“For me, growing up in the 80s and being a Goth, they lost it after
floodland. it all went a bit to "pop rock" for me.”

I did not really care for any of their stuff post the first album;
especially once they got that female singer who even back in the day sounded
cliché and cringey..

Whilst we are on a Goth-trip, if you don’t know them, you have to look up
"Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster".  Frickin ace!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20CCTpU_Mdg

Why to all the world's best bands come from this tiny island of ours??  ;-)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk