Goths love a Bargain

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sat Jan 26 00:17:03 CET 2013

Crap, I already have these, paid a lot more though :-)

Listening to an album released today (now its yesterday I guess) by one of my fav bands, "Black" by Project Pitchfork.
http://open.spotify.com/album/60N2NQYY3ui6bkrqgd5XPY
https://itunes.apple.com/se/album/black/id593864743?l=en

It's one of these bands that needs several listens to really appreciate them. Behind the harsh style you can find some really nice melodies and beautiful sounds.
The new album is really good, as are the previous four.

The vocal style won't fit everybody though...

/Micke