Well don't I feel silly...

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 21:32:51 CET 2013

> My main gripe is that it'll hurt a lot of small companies at that price.

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.  For $600, the ms20 is definitely an ego-toy, when you compare it with what you can get from the small mfr's for the same price-range.  Of course, you're buying brand, but don't forget that the MS20 sounds pretty fabulous too .. well, we shall see, anyway, about that .. later.

> I also wonder what it'll do to the resale value of the older MS20s.

Yeah, this makes me a bit nervous.  Last time I had my MS20 evaluated, I was told I could definitely sell it for around 2000euro's, since its in excellent condition and one of the original batch .. about 4 years ago .. but I wouldn't sell it, anyway.