Confused with 0TA3080

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:30:07 CET 2013

So, Following story to trying to breadboard the Wasp clone :)

Understanding a bit more what is supposed to happen (or at least
thinking I was), I've stared to breadboard the filter bit by bit in a
way that I could 'measure' if I was on the right path.

The first inverter works a bit like an overdrive, using the
controlling gain and it then feeds the first OTA. As far as I
understand it there, the OTA should amplify the signal according to
the bias signal provided by the 'cut-off' poti.

However, being at this stage of the diagram

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/323652/ota.jpg

I can seem to have any valid signal at the ota's output.

I've checked at the input 2 and I do have a valid signal. Same at 3.
And I checked the voltage across R11 and it varies from 2.4v to 0.2v
so 'something' is happening.

Any idea what might go wrong ? I don't really know where to look for.
If no signal goes through, I don't seem how the whole circuit could
resonate at all :)

Thanks for any hint !
Marc.

--