Facebook for bands

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 21:22:03 CET 2013

Hi all

My brother has persuaded me to join facebook but I have a few questions..
Im going for join for punkdisco and me personally.

Any good tips for a band page?  When setting up, do I pretend it's a person
eg:

Firstname: punk

Surname: disco

Etc ??

Im defo not using my surname for the band page as I don't like the two to be
connected..

If I sign up personally, is there any advanages in having a specialy FB only
email address?  Im worried about digial footprints etc..

Computers.  Im starting to think they are the way of the future!!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk