Extreme noob electronic question

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:22:24 CET 2013

Thanks. So I'll go for it with the polarized caps.

> in an analogue circuit, you can let it go negative sometimes, but only
> if either a) you are bad at circuit design or b) you like your filters
> sounding rough

Sounds like I'm at a point in my life where both conditions are satisfied :)

I'll be happy the day I'll look at the AFM/Shruthi schematics and go
'haaa that's what they do'... maybe in a couple of years. That shit is
rough !

http://marc-nostromo.com