The Knife .. tickets .. ?

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:43:35 CET 2013

Well, I really like  Fever ray ...  And I really want to see the
performance of Karin in Action ...
The knife are playing in amsterdam (6/05) for more or less 30 Euro ...
I will really like to go there with you, Gert, and Joost and maybe more
 if you guys  are available of course  ...

Let me know otherwise i think i will go there alone,I wanted to go to Fever
ray but the ticket was so damn expensive and sold out at the time (2009)

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> The Knife tickets go on sale tomorrow.  Anyone else planning on seeing
> them this year?  Can't decide on Munich or Copenhagen.
>

> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

Romain