iPad 4

Bill Fox billyfox at soundscapes.us
Mon Jan 14 21:45:54 CET 2013

On 12/3/12 8:34 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:
> So I just ordered a new iPad 4 with retina screen. I'll be using it
> for photography, music, checking translations and writing (on the go)
> as well as the usual internet stuff and skype/facetime. Instead of the
> phone chip thing (used it only 3 or 4 times with the old one) I went
> for the 64 GB version - lots of space for apps, pics, movies, audio
> and recording/editing.
> Anyone else got this iPad? Any ideas, tips, experiences?
Hi Gert,

Late in December, I bought myself a slightly early birthday present...
an iPad 4.  Since then, I have used it extensively on my weekly internet
concerts.  Bebot is probably the most fun.  Animoog is pricey but also
sees a lot of use.  I'm slowly learning the sequencer in iSequence.
Sunrizer is a very nic synth.  The only problem I'm encountered is that
certain synth apps don't allow others to work.  So it is better to turn
them off before opening too many other apps.  I haven't yet figured out
the interactions.  I bought a 49 key controller and the lightnig-to-USB
adapter.  Still, I find my fingers on the iPad more often than not!

Cheers,

Bill