Yamaha RM1X

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Jan 14 18:53:04 CET 2013

The cirklon, but that one doesn't have internal sounds.
My modular's Klee sequencer, does that count?
And the Electribe EMX1, I think that's the only onboard sequencer I 've
used since I have the cirklon. Why? Because it's so easy ;-) And because
everything is set when you power it on. You push track 1, you see the
sequence of track 1, turn a knob and you've selected a sound. And off
you go.
For reference, I really dislike the machinedrum sequencer... and the
machinedrum as such.
ToAd