korg mono/poly or polysix

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Jan 14 16:21:45 CET 2013

OK, so I met this guy who's a great flute player in a brass band. We
talked a little after a gig where he played together with a techno DJ,
cool combination by the way. He's got an old mono poly and polysix, he'd
like to sell.
I can afford one of them. So which one would you buy and why?

On a side note, they both don't work. The mono/poly I took apart and I
think it should be a quick fix. THe polysix I couldn't open... yet ;-)
I'm off to China now for 10 days, so I will have some time to check some
samples etc.

BTW Jay, I hope to bring some SCSI cables for you, fingers crossed. If
they are not yet in tha factory, I will fire the purchase manager ;-)

Cheers,
ToAd