Moooooooooog

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:27:30 CET 2013

The cirklon does really interest me, though sequencers are something you
have to touch and play with to know if they are right.  Honestly, I get
along so well with just the simplicity of my DarkTime sequencer and various
clock/cv processing modules that I don't know that a cirklon wouldn't be
overkill.  I've actually been looking at the Doepfer Maq 16/3 with interest
as well as the Future Retro Orb.

Tony

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:03 AM, ToAd <tom.adam at thebigear.be> wrote:

>  Tony,
> You should consider the cirklon.....
> I know it's just a " sequencer" , but it turned my modular into...
> something awesome.
> I bet that you can simulate all the sounds from this new moog, when
> interfacing your modular with the cirklon.
> Having 16CV's and 8 gates (expandable with up to 32 trig+vel outputs for
> drum triggering) is great fun. Especially when you start using the
> cirklon's aux features. It will be like having bought at least 10 vintage /
> analogue synth's ;-)
>
> BTW, what's the name of your modular? Modulars should have a name ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> ToAd
>

> On 11/01/2013 16:04, Tony Scharf wrote:
>
> Other sites I have seen have some pics extracted from the video that show
> the name 'sub phatty' on the prototype board.  I don't know if thats the
> final name, but all of this points to a slim phatty with knobs instead of
> memory slots and no display (a minibrute competitor).
>
>  Since I have the brute and my modular, I am not really that interested
> in this.  If it has patch points all over it for interfacing with eurorack
> gear then maybe.
>

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <
> andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Minimoog with a distortion.
>> >
>> > I'm paying more attention to the graphics in the wall and the clear
>> editing into the scene.  Thus I wonder if there is a fat screen hidden in
>> this video, which is also part of the prototype.
>> >

>>  Nope, it comes with "Herb" and every time you touch a knob Herb tells
>> you a story about it and how great it is.
>>

>  --

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem