Moooooooooog

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 16:04:42 CET 2013

Other sites I have seen have some pics extracted from the video that show
the name 'sub phatty' on the prototype board.  I don't know if thats the
final name, but all of this points to a slim phatty with knobs instead of
memory slots and no display (a minibrute competitor).

Since I have the brute and my modular, I am not really that interested in
this.  If it has patch points all over it for interfacing with eurorack
gear then maybe.

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2013, at 5:18 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
>
> >> Hmm, at the moment I'm quite underwhelmed. It looks like a prototype
> Minimoog with a distortion.
> >
> > I'm paying more attention to the graphics in the wall and the clear
> editing into the scene.  Thus I wonder if there is a fat screen hidden in
> this video, which is also part of the prototype.
> >

> Nope, it comes with "Herb" and every time you touch a knob Herb tells you
> a story about it and how great it is.

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem