Tempest

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 21:38:56 CET 2013

Hey Andrew

> Weren't you already going to do this based on the 3 you currently have? :)
> love how self made consequences of buying new gear sometimes fade away
> after awhile...

Doh!!  Ive been spotted :(

Yes, this was my intention BUT - Spark is frustratingly almost there, but
not quite..  So, the jury is still out on which one(s) to sell..

> Though you sold your voyager, that takes balls, I would have at
> least made it into a really cool breakfast table.

Yeah, sold the Voyager a while back..  I was only holding onto it as it was
a present but in the end I sold it and got another synth I never use (the
PEK)..

:)

Paul
London