Tempest

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:56:43 CET 2013

Battery is on the way out.   Eventually, imho, they need to give maschine
the full battery voice for its playback engine (or at least as an option).

Of course, by the time they do that, NI will have determined Maschine is
too expensive to develop further and will try to force us all to buy
Komschinelete: the new ultimate standard that they will develop forever (we
promise).  But you have to buy all your sound libraries again, because
translating them would be economically unfeasible.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Andrew Tarpinian
<andrewtarpinian at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Jan 7, 2013, at 3:42 PM, "James R. Coplin" <james at ticalun.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm still a big fan of Maschine but I tend to use Battery more.  I wish
> they would integrate the two somehow.
>
> I don't get why this does not work better, last time I looked you could
> load battery as a plugin on to a pad, but then you only have access to one
> sound/note from that plug in in the main pad interface, you can go into
> "keyboard mode" and play multiple sounds from the same plug but then you
> don't have immediate access to other sounds not from that pads plug-in.
> It's very odd.

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem