Tempest

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:52:58 CET 2013

On Jan 7, 2013, at 3:42 PM, "James R. Coplin" <james at ticalun.net> wrote:

> I'm still a big fan of Maschine but I tend to use Battery more.  I wish they would integrate the two somehow.

I don't get why this does not work better, last time I looked you could load battery as a plugin on to a pad, but then you only have access to one sound/note from that plug in in the main pad interface, you can go into "keyboard mode" and play multiple sounds from the same plug but then you don't have immediate access to other sounds not from that pads plug-in. It's very odd.