Tempest

James R. Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon Jan 7 21:42:29 CET 2013

I'm still a big fan of Maschine but I tend to use Battery more.  I wish they would integrate the two somehow.  I'm finding more and more I prefer to work with my sample libraries than drum synth/machines.  That might be because I have insanely large libraries I've built up over the years from literally hundreds of machines.  They sound great and I pretty much always get what I want.  I find I use the Machinedrum more as a perc/glitch supporting rhythmic part with my samples pulling main duties.

James R. Coplin