Happy New Year Everyone!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Jan 2 00:44:02 CET 2013

Op 1-1-2013 21:37, Ron West schreef:

> a year? wow! with the attitude that cats have i'm sure when he got
> back he just looked at everyone and said, "what"?

Yeah, cats are strange creatures. Poes (Puss) has always been a bit
borderline psychotic, and either runs away, or bites you if she feels
threatened (which is most of the time).

Ewok eats everything, even chocolate (which is poisonous to cats) if you
let her. Once, she ate from avocado that my wife had prepared for lunch.

Wookie is extremely sweet and cuddly, but hates other cats, and feels
compelled to either attack or rape them.

Spot was a walking disaster area. She was large, clumsy, and curious,
even by cat standards. That's a very bad combination. She broke a *lot*
of things, including very precious things, like a Danish designer vase
my mother-in-law gave to my wife, and a glass clock we bought in Venice
on our honeymoon.

Love them to bits, though. Case in point: I got a "real men love cats"
T-shirt for Christmas. :-)

- Peter