Assembled GorF now available

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sun Feb 24 20:55:10 CET 2013

Thank you,

And nope, I'm getting them assembled in the netherlands. It's a
community workshop for people who don't have jobs and can't find
employment.
I ship them the parts, they make em and ship em back (still cheaper
than assembly in the UK by a LONG way).
I then do the QA on them and put them in their cases (designed by
someone who's also in the netherlands).

I'll try and see if they have a website I can share.

Paul