Waldorf Rocket

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 09:17:49 CET 2013

The Waldorf guys are geniuses laboring under a festering filzokratie, but this is as it always has been in the musical instruments business in Europe, I feel, where a long tradition of expressing long traditions is the vogue, whatever the technocratic motivations of the groupthinkers ..

;
--
seclorum