Waldorf Rocket

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sat Feb 23 07:49:33 CET 2013

Peter,

  they had some great stuff, microwave, pulse, wave. But I think they
fell into the microsoft way of beta testing, "release it quick, let
the users find the bugs and then issue patches/updates". which has the
advantage that you get your product to market quick, which is
important in business.. but do it too often and keep making mistakes,
people won't trust your product.

  Like I say, I hope they turn it around and manage to get the rocket
and pulse 2 out soon.

Paul