Not an RPM track, me too :)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 05:31:24 CET 2013

Testing out Waves Element and the iZotope stuff I just got. Stuff gets dirty around 2:37. I'm also trying to sort out making tracks I really like, and one thing that comes up is I get bored with the structure of a song rather quickly, I always hate having to go back and repeat stuff from before etc… For instance is it crazy to have the track dramatically change like it does in this one? Or am I just being silly?

http://www.polaritydesign.com/music/Modular%20Grey%20Elemental.mp3

There is just one synth that is not element I think, it's the quiet synth that starts around :57