Waldorf Rocket

moron moron at industrial.org
Fri Feb 22 18:43:18 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 12:26 -0500, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
> We are now living in a world where we are in danger of having tons of
> cheap analog mono synths stacked up around the studio. To much of
> anything is a bad thing. I'm going back to software.

In that case, I'll happily take off of your hands any pocket sized
synths that do not rely on a keyboard or MIDI and which cost south of
$400.

=)

I've spent close to a decade looking for that synth myself and still
have not found one. I got close with this BlueLantern box but it doesn't
fit in my gear case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGqROAZUiQ

Cheers

--