speaking of iPad

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:39:53 CET 2013

Get the 2+ then, cheaper than the io dock and it does more. Although I guess audio just goes over USB.

You have to watch out, I remember hearing some devices like the IO dock can filter out some midi info, like sysex.

Also when Tracktor came out NI said you can use a usb audio interface, like one of theirs, connected to the camera connection kit, so something like with midi that might be an option.