speaking of iPad

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:23:53 CET 2013

I have been meaning to get something, I think I saw there is a new version of the IO Dock coming out.

There are these though, came out at namm, pretty much the boss midi for iPads, I think they were worth holding out for:

http://www.iconnectivity.com/iConnectMIDI4plus

There is a 2 and 1 one too. I have not really read up on it but it does audio pass through as well.