Oh no...

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:24:07 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Joost Schuttelaar <
joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:

> Yeah, I guess so... last night it wasn't as pronounced as the day before.
> I have to say, it can make some pretty wicked sounds... the subtle grit you
> can create is really out of the territory of VA's right now. Lovely.

I've also been impressed with how little processing it takes to really open
it up.  A little light compression and maybe a little delay or reverb and
you're off!  Ive been using the Octatrack as an FX processor for it and
they make a sweet pair.  I've also got an Elektron A4 coming soon and I am
looking forward to sequencing it from there via CV.

Tony

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem