aalto

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:33:46 CET 2013

I have to say at first glance it's deceptively simple. It feels quite similar to a modular in that very small tweaks can make a big difference in sound (and take you on a journey going where you were not expecting,) of course this is hampered by the fact that it's not physical, so I need to set up my controller for some key bits. It definitely feels like an insturment, not your run of the mill.

I also bought Waves Element, and on the opposite side of the spectrum going through a draconian licensing procedure set up as we speak :)