Two More Weeks

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:18:16 CET 2013

I think it's only the pre-order for Push on March 5th, I'm guessing they are not sure exactly when the hardware will come out based on manufacturing, and they don't want to delay the software.

my prices look to be $199 for live suite or $748 for live suite and push, which is pretty expensive. I hope push really is something special and not another cool gizmo that winds up on a shelf a few weeks later :)