Sync : Innerclock System ?

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 20:03:55 CET 2013

Just an idea (I don't use software sequencing so I don't know if this is possible): can you set the PPQN resolution in Logic? You might have better time sync if it matches the RM1x's native PPQN. IIRC, that might be 480PPQN. At least that's what the RS7000's PPQN is. The Beat Thang doubled that to 960 PPQN for more accurate sample playback.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords