DSI Prophet 12

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Tue Feb 5 20:05:34 CET 2013

I was talking about the VS mainly, not the PPG.  The VS does have a complex
envelope generator with looping etc.  It also has a special envelope
dedicated to the joystick which is the real magic.  Check out section 8 of
the VS manual for more info:

http://www.retrosynth.com/docs/pvs/pvs_user.pdf

You should definitely put these in the Aurora! ;)  These two envelopes more
than anything are responsible for the VS sound capabilities.  I tended to
use the joystick envelope more than using the joystick in real-time but it
was a nice performance tool.

James R. Coplin