Christmas Gear?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Dec 29 19:13:47 CET 2013

Hey Jay

> IMHO, the Arturia keyboards are the best built midi controllers.  The brutes
> are crap compared to the build on the key labs.

As Tony said above, the KeyLab's are rock solid.  My little 25 key version feels very pro with its all metal construction.  Saying this, one of the buttons is slightly of position (a few degrees out) and another is only 1/3 of the brightness of the others.  I might return it but these 'faults' are so small, Im wondering if it is worth the hassle, despite it being very annoying on a new bit of kit.

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk