Christmas Gear?

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 17:22:42 CET 2013

> Keylab 25
> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/KeyLab25/intro.html

Mmm.. nice!  This is on my list of synths to check out next time I get a chance - I really like the form factor, and the demos are appealing.

Whats the build quality like?  Do the keys ‘jiggle’?  Thats one thing I don’t like about these cheap micro-key synths, the quality is atrocious - but Arturia don’t do that, right?

> V Collection (still on offer btw)
> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/v-collection/intro.html

Been having fun with a friend of mine who bought this on the basis of your recommendation a few weeks back, its certainly good value for money .. ;)

j.