Christmas Gear?

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Fri Dec 27 04:25:47 CET 2013

Nothing new here....except the OS update to the Analog Four (which has been nice).
Mainly, I've been rediscovering an old piece of gear in my studio - my Korg Prophecy.  I finally got around to fixing the lose output jacks so I can hear it properly again.  I've been running it through the Kronos for FX and it's been just wonderful fun!  Its sound is crunchy and ugly by today's standards, but I still love it.
Tony