Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the music-bar ..

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Dec 25 10:35:12 CET 2013

.. guys, it was a wonderful year for us on the music-bar .. we had another jam session!  Yay!

Looking back, that was really a fun time, and I hope we can all agree to do it again next year somehow .. maybe we can start thinking about a summer/spring jam already?  What do you guys think ..

Either way, I wish you all a great new year, and I look forward to all the music-bar stuff that will happen in 2014.

j.