Arturia V Collection 3.0

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 12:09:31 CET 2013

Thanks for that James - very interesting..

My problem is Im now considering buying the V Collection plus, one of their
keyboards so I can control it better:

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/KeyLab49/intro.html

or

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/KeyLab61/intro.html

The only thing that is holding me back is, there is no information about how
well these KeyLab keyboards interact with the full version of their plugins.
I have found videos where they show the KeyLabs "detecting" the full version
but not how they can then be used to control the full version..

I might pop along to Digital Village to see if they have them setup..

Tony wrote:

"Bahh...save the money!  All you're doing is paying a small amount to get on
another upgrade treadmill."

Yes, Tony.  You are spot on..  This treadmill is impossible to get off once
on.  I have owned NI Komplete since day one and can count on one hand how
often I have used it.  Despite this, I have just upgraded again!!!  :(

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk