I dream of wires

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:00:43 CET 2013

Was home sick yesterday and finally got the chance to watch the 4 hour hardcore edition. It was very good but different than I expected. I thought it would be a more modern style doc but it felt older with the British narrator, and it also catered a bit to people who might not know what a modular synth was. I understand this but it might make repeat viewings long winded for people like us. It was also 4 hours! So by the end I was a bit tired so I deff have to watch it again to really get a feel of it. You can also skip the first 2 hour part (history) and that might give a different impression and it might make more sense structurally, after all that is the "theatrical release" as it were.

I may sound over critical, but that's just because it's a very good doc and really anyone who is into synths should watch it, really.

Also it will make you want to buy modular gear.