They said it wouldn't happen ..

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 09:51:35 CET 2013

>> "A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State. We'll discuss the shocking cases of police state brutality upon civilians, even upon children, the elderly and pregnant women.
>
> Police brutality was way, way worse in the past than it is now. Think about it. The police are being watched just as much as anyone else.

I don’t agree with this at all.  I think police brutality in America is worse now than it has ever been.  Also, the UK.  Both states are highly oppressive of their people, especially when the people attempt to use their voice to be heard.  The violence of the effort to defeat the Occupy movement cannot be discounted, in all fairness, as lesser oppression.

j.