They said it wouldn't happen ..

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Dec 16 13:38:04 CET 2013

Jay Vaughan schreef op 16-12-2013 13:32:
> .. but of course, it did:
>
> http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-12/13/bt-automatic-porn-filters
>
> Are you Brits seeing this in the news?  Is there any fuss about it?  Because, you know what comes after this .. anything the UK gov’t deems politically ‘un-safe’ ..

And if any of the USA based music-barians (everyone else is
welcome, too) is interested to invest 1 hour of his time, I would
like to know what they think of this:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2013/12/RIR-131211.php
PS: hour1 is always free.

"A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State.
We'll discuss the shocking cases of police state brutality upon
civilians, even upon children, the elderly and pregnant women.

America was once a society that valued individual liberty and
privacy. But in recent years it has turned into a culture that
has quietly accepted surveillance cameras, police and
drug-sniffing dogs in our children's schools, national databases
that track our finances and activities, sneak-and-peek searches
of our homes without our knowledge or consent, and anti-terrorism
laws that turn average Americans into suspects.

In short, America has become a lockdown nation, and we are all in
danger. Sadly, the police state has gone global and there is no
place to go to escape it."

--
Gert

gert van santen