New album from Antarc (Aleix)

Aleix aleix76 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 22:28:47 CET 2013

Hi folks,

Hope that everything is OK. I've not posted any message on this list since
the last five years, I know... I would like to say 'Hello' to the Music
Barians. Honestly I cannot read nowadays all those emails but I always
remember this mailing list when I've to announce or release new music.

Please feel free to listen my last album, "Droid Love" (www.antarc.net). I
hope that you will like and enjoy. This is barely a compilation of all the
songs that I've been doing on the last three years... yeah, not much, but
I've to priorize my time to pay the bills and also my daughter deserves all
my time and love (I became father this year).

Also you can follow my releases on Facebook (www.facebook.com/music.antarc).
My intention is not to release 'albums' anymore and just release individual
tracks starting from 2014 as soon as I've finished them. So maybe you'll
hear new things on more regularly basis and not every three years... ;)

I also want to give special grettings to Jay and Mr. Korsten... ;)

Sincerely,
Aleix

antarc at antarc.net
www.antarc.net