Akai MPX8 ..

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Tue Dec 3 15:49:38 CET 2013

I played with one in the store and loved it.  I was hoping for some black friday blow out coupon to get one, but it didn't show up.
I've got a friend that has two of them connected to some drum pads.  It's ideal in that kind of setup.  I'd like to put one one next to the Analog Four just for processing samples through it.   Instant fun!
Tony