Russian Venus missions

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Tue Dec 3 06:24:08 CET 2013

ok..I am working on a piece (actually a series of pieces) about Venus, and I am looking for some spoken audio to go along with it.  I've found a fair share of NASA audio about missions the US has sent, but I would like something different.  I would really like to find audio related to the Russian missions (Venera probes) that were sent from the 60s to the 80s.  I'd really like to find the Russian equivalent of mission control archive recordings from launches or maneuvers related to the probes.

I've been googling for a few hours on it, but it seems like it either doesnt exist online, or I am just completely missing some key search term (I obviously don't speak Russian, which doesn't help).  Anyone on the bar have an idea where I could look?

Baring that, anyone know anyone who would be willing to record a short mission brief read in Russian that I could use?   I don't know what there would be in terms of compensation, but we could figure something out.

Thanks in advance,

Tony