Anyone using AR?

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 16:48:33 CEST 2013

The PSVita & 3DS portable game systems have a few AR games made for them. I own a Vita, but haven't tried the AR games yet (they're free to download). Fireworks, Cliff Diving, Table Soccer, & about 3-4 other games were developed that use the 6 AR cards that come with the system to create game scenery that stands out from the background scenery that the rear-facing camera shows on the screen.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords