Music Party Wageningen

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Aug 14 15:23:33 CEST 2013

Hi Tom,

That's going to be awkward. The only thing I can do from here is offer you a sleeping place, but I would understand if you were too tired to travel to Wageningen.

Please let us know what your plans are :-)

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl

Op 14 aug. 2013 om 14:56 heeft Tom Adam <tom.adam at thebigear.be> het volgende geschreven: