Things to do in Brussels on Monday night?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Aug 14 14:15:11 CEST 2013

So, I'm going to the UK again this weekend for work purposes, UK-peeps .. if anyone is in the Bristol area, lets talk.  If not, never mind, there will be other opportunities - I'll be in the UK often in the next 6 months, if all goes per plan.

But other than that, on the way home on Monday night I have an 8 hour layover through Brussels.  Grr .. :| .. so I'm asking any of the Belgians among us (where is that, anyway?) if they can suggest anything light and easy (and cheap) to do in Brussels on Monday night that might burn up the hours a little .. any nice clubs, some electro scene, maybe a hackerspace or two worth checking out .. I'm going to see if I can avoid getting a hotel room for the evening and just stay up late (3am/4am) enough to make the 7am flight in the morning ..

Couchsurfing?  Maybe.  Anything else that Brussels can do to entertain me during this layover - suggestions please, people who know where Belgium is ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan