Hang Drum - anyone seen one for sale?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue Aug 13 12:19:46 CEST 2013

You are not supposed to resell them. When you buy one you make a contract, giving the makers dibs on buying it back from you, in case you want to sell it.

Also they are a bit esoteric -- before you write them any more emails, make sure you understand how applying and buying a hang works. Rule #1: NEVER call it hang "drum"...

Good luck!
Kai

Sent from my phone