New song

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Tue Aug 6 06:30:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

and thanks, yeah, a lot has change din last 12 to 18 months, in general I'm
feeling more 'up beat' about life :)

and yes, mine is the 76 note reverse keys version, you can get the normal
version but I wanted this to be something special, and I just love playing
it..

I taught myself this last night - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7vk5keNbRc

Paul